Dallas, Texas Board Certified Estate Attorney
Helping You Secure Your Future
Dallas attorney providing competent legal services
Richard Alan Kahn is nationally recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards. This rating is a testament to our:
- Competence — As a board certified estate planning and probate specialist, Richard Alan Kahn passed a written exam, and he must adhere to strict continuing-education requirements and must receive positive reviews from colleagues to stay in good standing. Mr. Kahn is a very competent attorney who stays informed of current legal trends so that he can provide the best representation to our clients.
- Compassion — We approach each client with compassion: We recognize the need to understand your individual legal situation. Because we know that estate planning can be a highly emotional experience, we work personally with each client to ease you through the process.
- Experience — Richard Alan Kahn has more than 35 years of experience helping clients secure their future and addressing their estate needs. You can rest assured that our expertise and knowledge are put to use in your best interest.
Legal Ability Ratings take into consideration the standard of ability for the area where the lawyer practices, the attorney’s expertise, nature of practice and qualifications relevant to the profession.Where a lawyer’s practice is limited or specialized, rating opinions are made on the basis of performance in those specific fields of law.
General Ethical Standards Ratings cover adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence and other criteria relevant to the discharge of professional responsibilities.
Dedicated law firm specializing in various estate matters
Richard Alan Kahn provides specialized assistance to clients in matters of estate administration and estate planning.
- Estate Administration and Probate — We help clients in matters of estate administration, including transferring assets and paying taxes and debts.
- Estate Planning — We assist clients in planning for the future and for the future of their families through estate planning in issues such as estate taxes, choosing an executor, wills and trusts.
Contact an estate planning and probate specialist who can help you today
To schedule a consultation, call Richard Alan Kahn at 214-453-1067 or contact us online today.